SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Double Standard, OMGosh I'm Tired of Having to Say That.

Once again, the liberals have a double standard going on. Read this Red State Posting, for a better understanding of what is going on right now.

Liberals will howl and scream and say that all those cartoons mocking conservatives and Republicans are satire and comedy as they always do. As they did to justify attacking Sarah Palin and others. Like the Red State columnist says, "...where is the anger from Reverend Al Sharpton when cartoonists were attacking Condolezza Rice?"

Another example of how liberals want it both ways. What would they say if we told them, "We'll give this President the same respect you gave Bush?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael