SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Liberal's Failure is America's Success!

A group of history professors recently ranked GWB as seventh-to-last on a ranking of all former US Presidents. Being ranked as one of the worst by a group of liberal history professors really means he is one of the best Presidents. Colorado College political scientist, Thomas Cronin, is the driving force behind GWB's low ranking.

I guess I'm confused, GWB had to fight liberals, terrorists, and so many hate-filled books about himself, that Barnes and Noble had to start an "I Hate Bush" section, and he's the failure? To me a failure is someone who aspired to be a legitimate scholar but ends up as an obscure lecturer and political scientist at Colorado College.

President Obama by contrast is signing legislation that provides help for people who knowingly bought houses that they couldn't afford, leaving responsible homeowners holding the bag. He gives tax breaks to people who don't pay taxes and in some cases don't even work and he's hailed as the second coming? His speeches are self-congratulatory, while demeaning conservative politicians and the citizens who voted for them. Wow!

Dubya, We Lubya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael