SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Rewriting History.

I paid a visit to the Official White House website recently and came upon a section devoted to the Presidential Pets since World War II. Well guess what I found, apparently George W. Bush's pets don't make the cut. If you didn't know, and depended on this section of the website for information, you would think that Bill Clinton was the last President before Obama. This is an outrage and a disservice to GWB's distinguished eight years of service.

Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. I sent an email asking about it. If they have a section on pets, then they can take my email about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael