SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tax Cuts for People Who Don't Pay Taxes

I received the following from Susan, "* Provide a Making Work Pay Tax Cut for America's Working Families: President Obama and Vice President Biden will restore fairness to the tax code and provide 150 million workers the tax relief they need. Obama and Biden will create a new "Making Work Pay" tax credit of up to $500 per person, or $1,000 per working family. The Making Work Pay tax credit will completely eliminate income taxes for 10 million Americans." Susan has a different political affiliation from me, but I've read her blog and actually happen to think she makes some good points about government ineptitude, and levels of bureaucracy that benefit no one. However, I vehemently disagree with the statement above that she left as part of a comment.

A payroll tax credit of $500 amounts to $20 per paycheck over a years time. It does nothing to the tax rate. Plus the Making Work Pay tax credit eliminates income taxes for people who DON'T PAY TAXES AS IT IS. I'm tired of people who choose not to put anything into our country, receiving tax break after tax break. I make between $87,000 and $100,000 per year and I am SADDLED with taxes. I don't want to give my money to people who don't deserve it. What a lot of liberals refuse to accept about America is that you get out of this country what you put in. That is the basis of capitalism. If you don't want to put any effort into your education or finding a higher paying job, then don't but don't expect me or my family or friends who actually WORK for a living to bail you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael