SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Parry and Thrust.

This Tuesday night, Obama will give what is traditionally called, "The State of the Union" but is called "Address to the Nation" when it is the President's first such address. Although I'm interestd to see what he says, the part I'm really looking forward to is the Republican response. It will be delivered by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) Louisiana, a rising star in the Republican party who is also a TRUE CONSERVATIVE!!!

I would encourage everyone to tune in and watch the whole thing Tuesday night. I will be blogging the whole thing that evening as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael