SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Point, and Counterpoint.

I am always on the lookout for things that I think my blog audience would be interested in. So in the spirit of real bi-partisanship, NOT the bastardized version happening in Washington, I'm going to have a liberal write a guest post here on the blog about once per quarter and maybe more often. They'll play the Colmes to my Hannity. I have already chosen the first guest and I'm trying to figure out the format, but if you're interested in guest posting, please comment to this post and let me know! I'm also open to having an occasional conservative guest as well. Your comments will help me gauge interest in this potential new feature.

Thanks,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael