SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Don't Tread on Me...and My Beliefs

Well it's official, Sean Penn, cue card reader extraordinaire...er I mean critically acclaimed actor, has won the Best Actor Oscar for his work in "Milk".
I recorded the Oscars this year since I had to work, and later when watching it, fast-forwarded through his speech. Then I heard from a friend (thanks Sus) that his speech was about equality for all, so I went back and watched it on YouTube and posted it here for you to hear it as well.



Do you know that if Gay marriage is made legal that Christians will no longer be able to go to their church and hear sermons on the issue? Making Gay Marriage legal will not only strip of us of our ability to preach against something that is biblically wrong but will make it a hate crime to do so! That is infringing on my civil rights and I don't appreciate it.

Gay people are always complaining about how they as people are more than the acts they perform in their bedroom, so why would you want to advertise that you are now married to someone of the same sex? Human nature being what it is, the first thing a lot of people will think of, when confronted with that, is what these people are doing in their bedrooms. I despise labels and I firmly believe that people can do as they please within their own homes but when Christians are branded as hate-mongers for expressing their perspective so some others can deluge us and our children with sinful lifestyles, I say ENOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael