SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Name that Tax Cheat...

Can you guess who said this:

“Make no mistake, tax cheaters cheat us all, and the IRS should enforce our laws to the letter.”

Here's a hint. Tom Daschle, who as of this writing has withdrawn his name from consideration from the HHS Secretary Cabinet post. What amazes me even further is that even when it came out, President Obama STILL backed the guy.

Well we can celebrate at least one tax cheat getting some of what is due them.

Now we know why it is so easy for Democrats to scream about tax hikes for the wealthy, because Dems just don't pay taxes period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael