SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

What's Next? Paper Cups at State Dinners?

Look at this official White House photo. Notice anything out of place?



How about the water bottles sitting on the antique table in the Blue Room. Appalling! The White House besides being a sacred place in the US, is also a National Monument and deserves to be treated as such. I don't have a problem with the President needing a sip of water but hide the bottles! I have a feeling that this was staged to make Obama look like an "Ordinary Joe" but it looks so incredibly staged and phony that it just drives the point home even further that he is an elitist!

Supposedly the Obamas are going to return glamour to the White House, but this ain't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael