SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let's go to the Movies

The conservative comedy, "An American Carol" is now out on DVD for rental and for sale. I just received my copy from Amazon today and am looking forward to watching it this weekend. For those of you who don't know, Hollywood conservatives are a small, less vocal minority in the liberal, anything-goes city of Los Angeles. With lunatics like George Clooney, Barbra Streisand, and Rosie O'Donnell, foaming at the mouth to decry good solid conservative and mostly Republican Americans, sometimes it is hard to be heard.

This film stars Kelsey Grammer, and Kevin Farley (brother of comedian Chris Farley) and pokes fun at overall buffoon and liberal mouthpiece, Michael Moore. You probably remember Moore for his film Fahrenheit 9/11 that was proven to be full of lies about President Bush. I can't wait to see Michael Moore's lying butt skewered on my flat screen at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael