SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Day that Free Speech Died

Gay Activists are pushing President Elect Obama to pass legislation making it a hate crime to voice opposition to Gay Lifestyles. People who say any negative thing about Gay lifestyle will be punished as a hate crime.
This is an assault on MY first amendment right to speak out on things I don't believe in.
I believe there will be an assault by sinful Gay activists on the public school and also on Christian churches. No longer will churches be able to decry homosexual behavior and may even have to allow Gay people to serve as deacons and pastors.
Forcing people to accept the gay lifestyle puts us on the slippery slope to accept things like pedophilia and incest. The great pastor, Rick Warren who will be giving the invocation at Obama's inaugaration is totally correct.

THIS IS WRONG!

Read the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael