SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

If kissing a smoker is like kissing an ashtray, does that mean kissing a liberal is like kissing an ass?



In town to receive her Kennedy Center Honor this week, Barbara Streisand, a vocal critic of President George W. Bush, was a guest at the White House where she and Bush kissed and hugged in the receiving line.
Talk about surreal. I bet people at that party had to pinch themselves to see if they were dreaming. Streisand regularly refers to Bush's two elections in 2000 and 2004 as stolen.

The Kennedy Center Honors will be broadcast on CBS on December 30, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael