SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Auld Lang Syne

I wanted to post a New Year's shout-out to all my peeps in Salt Lake City, Rexburg, Bellevue, Seattle, Odessa, Belen, North-Texas, and yes even San Francisco.

2009 will be an interesting year. We will have a liberal, secular-progressive President in the White House who is looking to make his mark by fundamentally changing America. We have a liberal loud-mouth, "Negative Nancy" Pelosi, leading the House of Representatives and a liberal hot-head, "Horrible Harry" Reid, leading the Senate. And by no means do I want to forget that beacon of good cheer, Hillary Clinton, who will be the bitter scowling face of America throughout the world. What good can come of all that mess?

The senate election between Norm Coleman (R) and Al Franken (D) in Minnesota will once again be decided by endless recounts (which is the only way Democrats win anymore, well that is not entirely true, they also win by committing massive voter fraud, on a scale not even seen in communist countries or dictatorships). Boy, where do I sign up for all this fun?

Happy New Year indeed.

1 comment:

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael