SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Caroline, We Hardly Know Ye...

Caroline Kennedy (D) has expressed serious interest in replacing Hillary Clinton (D) in the Senate and David Paterson (D) the governor of New York has expressed the same level of interest in appointing her to the seat. Isn't this just what we need? Another Kennedy in the federal government.

An interesting note, New York politicos are concerned about Caroline Kennedy's lack of experience. Kennedy has never held political office or shaped public policy. I find this incredibly hypocrital considering that Obama, who has never accomplished anything during his government service, was overwhelmingly elected to the Presidency by these same people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael