SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Don't Mince Words

Today in her interview on Fox News Sunday Laura Bush was asked by Chris Wallace if there was anything she wanted to get off her chest that she had been keeping inside for the last eight years.
The exchange went like this:

CW: Mrs. Bush would you like to get anything off your chest about the last eight years? Something you've kept inside?

LB: You mean about the press?

CW: Anything. Would you like to say something about the press?

LB: I was just kidding. But do I think the press has been fair? NO!

Good Job Laura. The press is so one sided and favors liberal democrats to such an extent that it influences people's opinions and creates perceptions that are not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael