SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What You Didn't See

This CNN reporter Susan Roesgen (and I use the term reporter very loosely) **cough LIBERAL HACK cough** lambasted a bunch of normal folks protesting big government in Chicago at the recent tax-day tea party. Her clip has been posted and shown on the news since then, but here's what happened after the CNN cameras stopped rolling:



This commie-liberal moron needs to stop worshipping at the shrine of the Obamessiah and start reporting the news in an unbiased manner. Oh, but that would mean that Obama and the liberal kooks in Congress would have to be exposed for the losers they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael