SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Have I Told You Lately That I LOVE Liz Cheney?

You've got to watch this "interview" with Liz Cheney (daughter of Dick Cheney) on MSNBC or as I like to call it, The Obama Network. It is about 8 minutes but if you are someone who has their head screwed on straight and believes that the terrorists are the problem and that they deserve to have water dumped over their head for 30 seconds because they kill innocent Americans, it is not nearly long enough. Liz Cheney SCHOOLS Nora O'Donnell and doesn't even break a sweat doing it. Nora O'Donnell actually reads a headline that supports her liberal spineless view that Dick Cheney didn't own up to approving torture. Reading a Headline? Really? From the liberal mainstream media? Nora O'Donnell needs to remember one thing which Liz Cheney makes very clear to her:

“When they (Al Qaeda) capture American soldiers, they cut off their heads.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael