SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Question of the Day.

Question: Michael I know you are an American who believes that we should not negotiate with terrorists. How then do you feel about President Obama negotiating with Somali pirates holed up in a rubber dinghy not 100 feet from one of the most powerful warships in the US Navy's fleet?

Answer: You are correct, I don't believe that we should negotiate with terrorists. However, I guess if we are going to negotiate, then we should do so from a position of strength and a position of knowing as much as we can about our enemies. These pirates seem a lot like the 40% of Americans that won't get off their lazy butts and get a real job for the first time in their lives, so I think Obama might be successful if he were to offer the pirates a stimulus package. Thanks for your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael