SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Obama, Anti-American? NAH, Couldn't be...

Today, Obama in a press conference in Turkey, said the following,

"one of the great strengths of the United States" is that it does not consider itself "a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values. I think modern Turkey was founded with a similar set of principles."

Here's the video in case you missed Obama's pandering to a muslim nation.



Guess somebody better tell all the men and women who have died and sacrificed for this country, oh and also the founders who formed this country through divine inspiration from GOD HIMSELF!

Obama should be ashamed of himself and we should all be ashamed of this President that says different things depending on what the audience wants to hear.

We all know Michelle Obama has only been proud of her country twice, but I bet she was proud of her husband today!

1 comment:

  1. I wake up depressed daily thinking of the monumental destruction this one man and his minions is wielding on this once great country. I realize as a Christian that the United States is not even mentioned in prophecy of the last days and now I see why. However it does not make it any easier to see our Constitution annihilated without a word from the men and women we elected and who swore to uphold this amazing document.

    Yes, I am ashamed of this man. I abhore everything he stands for. This is a CHRISTIAN country.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael