SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Question of the Day.

Question: Michael, knowing that you are an avid reader, I'd like to know what you have to say about the book that the murderous dictator Hugo Chavez of Venezuela gave to President Obama? And, what do you think Obama will do with the book?

Answer: I think the book, "Veins of Latin America" detailing the "alleged" oppression of Latin America by the USA is an awful book choice because it is full of lies that further victimize the innocent citizens of these countries. As far as what Obama will do with the book, I think he may just toss it on a shelf somewhere in the White House, because I suspect that he and Michelle have already read it back when they were members of the Bill Ayres' America-Haters book club. Thanks for your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael