SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quote of the Day.

In honor of earth day (the liberal's version of valentine's day) I wanted to post the following quote.

"When there are no more trees to make paper towels, I'll wipe my hands on spotted owls"
--Anonymous

Why so flippant about the environment you ask? Well let me just clarify, I DO NOT believe in flagrantly or intentionally destroying the environment but I do believe that the granola green-nicks take it too far. The environment should not take precedence over human life, or human progress.

Thanks for reading,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael