SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Flashback Monday. What a HOOT! (non-political)

Okay, I hope Yolanda and Laurie don't get too mad at me for doing flashbacks on Monday, but I couldn't resist this posting! (and I couldn't wait until Friday) These two videos, together about 12 minutes total was on TV in 1985 and featured thousands of stars from TV, movies, music, etc. I remember recording this on a VCR back in Belen, NM and watching it til the VHS tape broke! HA HA HA HA! I also remember snapping pictures with my little camera of some of my favorite stars right on the TV screen. (this was obviously before affordable video cameras and before I learned some couth) LOL! Yolanda will probably die of embarrassment (if she isn't dying from laughter first) from me dredging this back up but she may have actually blocked it from her memory. Anyway, that is my little flashback story. Enjoy! Watch the top video then the bottom one, it picks up where the top one ends.


Watch Night of 100 Stars (1985)- "Diamond Fashion Show Intro" in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


Watch Night of 100 Stars (1985)- "Diamond Fashion Show" in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

4 comments:

  1. That was fun! Thanks for the trip back to 1985! I think I actually watched that live on t.v. back then! Loved seeing my girl Deidre Hall! She looked great! So many glamorous ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I am not mad at all! Flashback Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or whenever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, I had to laugh at some of those hairdos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night of 100 Stars! I think we had our own Night of Hundred Stars! haha It was great going back to 1985!! Thanks for the flashback!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael