SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Misuse of a Government Website

The Obama is using the Department of Health and Human Services Website to promote Universal Health Care. I thought these government websites are supposed to provide a service to the citizens of this country, and not push political causes.

Well what do you expect from an administration who is using the full force of the White House to press the issue that Republicans and and Conservatives are "right-wing" extremists?

A President who promised change in the way DC is run is playing politics as usual, no not as usual. I can't think of an adminstration who's every action has been purely politically motivated. Can you imagine the amount of blood shooting out of liberals eyes if Bush had used this website this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael