SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Question of the Day

Today I had so many timely inquiries in my inbox, I just had to do two questions of the day. Enjoy!


Question: Michael I have not seen too much reporting from CNN, or the major networks about Van Jones who holds a czar position in the Obama administration, but have just read on FOXNEWS.com AND on your blog, where he has resigned. What light can you shed on Mr. Van Jones?

Answer: Van Jones is a self-avowed communist and was recruited by the Obama administration to be the Green Jobs Czar. Jones' dubious work experience includes such things as calling Republicans A-holes, race-baiting, launching boycotts against his critics, and cracking down on those black community leaders who refused to politicize the classroom. As you may know, those chosen to fill czar positions serve at the pleasure of the President and do not have to go through Senate confirmation like those who are nominated for cabinet positions. A moot point in my opinion, as the one positive thing I CAN say about Van Jones is that he never evaded paying his taxes which would have disqualified him for a position in Obama's cabinet anyway. Thanks for your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael