SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Question of the Day. Late Edition

Question: Michael, what do you think about the Democrat's efforts to use Senator Kennedy's death as a political ploy to pass Universal Healthcare?

Answer: As a general rule, I'm against the politicization of such events, however, I am in favor of memorializing those who have served our country, whether they be Republican or Democrat. In this case, if the Democrats get their way and pass their monstrous Universal healthcare bill, I'm all for remembering Senator Kennedy in the bill by giving the end of life provision a name that relates to him. We could call it, "The Mary Jo Kopechne rider." Thanks for your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael