SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Islam Hailed as "Great Religion" Republicans Branded as "Terrorists"

Mullah Obam...er I mean President Obama hailed Islam "The Religion of Peace" as a great religion that has brought much to the United States. WTHeck?? These words were spoken at a Ramadan (Islamic Holiday) dinner at the White House. Ramadan in case you're curious is a 22 day Islamic Prayer Holiday. Funny how Obama refused to celebrate the "National Day of Prayer" but instead celebrates a holiday for a religion that believes in launching bloody violent Jihad or Holy War against all non-believers.

In related news, Republicans, traditionalists and all those who disagree with the radical agenda of this radical President are branded, "Right-wing terrorists" I thought we weren't using the word terrorist anymore? Oh that's only for real terrorists who might get offended. For fellow Americans who protest governement healthcare and intervention, its okay. Please join me in prayer that our Lord and Savior will return to take us home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael