SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

A Heart at War

Recently on Facebook, someone posted an odious, profanity-laced tirade on my page. I agonized over whether to post this at all but decided that since I was attacked on a semi-public forum, that I MUST respond. The following has been edited for profanity:

I like Obama. He's a hell of a lot better than the old geezer and his wh*re who would have been running the show if he hadn't of won. We had eight f**king years of a republican in office and look where we're at now! We're in a ...war, economy is in the sh*t hole, and fear has been the ruling emotion in America. Obama is hella brave to pick up the pieces and try to make something of America again.

But you have a heart at war against Obama, and, I'm thinking, all those who are not strictly in line with your personal beliefs. You are creating and spreading negativity. Be careful with what you wish for.


This vile posting made my heart shudder at the palpable hate for Sarah Palin and at the accusation that, "...You have a heart that is at war with Obama..." My friend Kyle put it best when in response to this posting he said,

...And I am with you Michael, I don't have a heart at war with Obama. I don't dislike him because he is a Democrat. I don't dislike him because he is black. I don't hate him because he did drugs. I don't hate him because he is rich. I do not like him because of his politics. If he was my brother, id still fight his policies like I do Obama's. It is simple...


This FB poster is the one with a heart AND soul that is at war with Jesus Christ our Saviour. Remember, Obama's power and glory will fade to dust as Jesus' kingdom on earth rises in its immense glory! I will only ever answer to Christ Jesus!

1 comment:

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael