SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beware September 8, 2009

This is the day that our illustrious Marxist President is going to do a nationwide speech to school children telling them "What President Obama wants from you!" If you have impressionable children in the public school and if your school plans on broadcasting this speech, I would recommend keeping your kids home and if not then please sit down and talk to them that this while this President should be respected for his office, his views are not ours.
Here's the link to the "article"

Thanks for reading.
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael