SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Name in Lights.

Yesterday afternoon, I posted a response to a post on the liberal blog, "Democratic Diva". It was about Republican and conservative protestors at recent townhalls being accused of professionally organizing while the Dems were passing out professionally made signs with instructions on how to drown out the conservatives. My response was made into a post on that blog and you can click the link above if you're interested in reading the extremely crude way they decided to respond to me. For some reason, liberals always feel the need to respond with profanity. If you dare click over, you can see for yourself why a sensible quiet discussion is impossible in the USA today.

Thanks for reading,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael