SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Poll

Please take some time to answer my new poll question. There is a populist uprising in the USA right now because American citizens feel that the Congress and the President are working against them. Some very high profile conservatives have suggested the impeachment of Attorney General Eric Holder for his seeming support of terrorists in the US court system. However, I'm really interested in your opinions about the suggestion that we simply impeach the man at the top, President Barack Obama.

Thanks for reading.
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael