SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's next? Watchdog

I'm going to use my blog as a type of watchdog. I'll be watching and reporting on the liberal agenda of our upcoming federal government and tell you all about it here. My blog is already getting some readership beyond my family here in the Chandler, AZ area. When the 2010 mid-term elections roll around I'm going to educate people in every state on who they should vote for and support so we can roll back the liberal agenda of the godless heathens who will be running our Congress starting in January.

Please feel free to point both like-minded people and any others you know towards my blog. I am going to start getting more in depth so people leave my site better educated about the issues affecting us today. I want to become a regional conservative blog that is read widely.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I would love a site like this. Keeping track of POLITICIS is very hard, so I will be reading you entries.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael