SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Barbra Streisand Overcomes Stage Fright. Issues Royal Decree.

Barbra Streisand stepped out of her Malibu mansion wearing a flowing Donna Karan caftan and decided to honor the teeming masses with this pearl. "After 2 stolen elections, this time, in this election over 57 million Americans made their voices heard. I am so proud of our country today…miraculously overnight we have regained the respect of the world. From England to Africa, people are celebrating Barack Obama’s victory…proof that he is the first truly global President."

Hey Barbra, stick to acting and singing. Wait, on second thought, please just stick to singing, I saw "The Mirror Has Two Faces."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael