SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Question of the Day.

Question: Michael, although you are not a fan of Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House of Representatives, I know that you are a great fan of statemanship in politics. How then do you feel about the recent controversy surrounding Nancy and her disparate accounts of what she was told regarding CIA interrogation techniques, and do you think she should resign?

Answer: You are correct, I do not agree with Nancy Pelosi and her liberal agenda and I think based on the evidence, that she is lying about how much she was told regarding the use of waterboarding on terrorists. I believe she should admit the truth to the American people before the facts completely destroy her credibility. You are also correct that I am a firm believer in statesmanship in regards to politics and believe that even in moments of disgrace that Congressional leaders should be treated with respect and should behave in a manner befitting their positions. That being said, I do not believe Nancy Pelosi should resign as speaker of the House in this instance, because that would deprive me of the immense pleasure at seeing her dragged from her podium kicking and screaming. Thanks for your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael